12 eggs, preferably 10-14 days old
- Remove eggs from refrigeration 20-30 minutes before cooking them. Cold eggs are more likely to crack when added to boiling hot water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. We recommend using a strainer insert.
- Using a large spoon, slowly and carefully lower the eggs down into the boiling water.
- Cook eggs for 15 minutes. Turn burner off and let eggs sit another 3 minutes.
- Drain off the hot water.
- Put the pot with eggs in the sink, fill and run cold water over the eggs for 2 minutes.
- Drain off the cold water.
- Let the eggs cool completely before putting the back in the egg carton.
- Store cooled eggs in the refrigerator.
Here is a sampling of Comcast Internet speed tests. There rep told me could expect 26Mb/s. I do not seem to be getting that regularly.
13.52Mb/s – 2/20/2015 1:58pm – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4158574814
13.47Mb/s – 2/20/2015 4:13pm – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4158825114
9.06Mb/s – 2/20/2015 8:13pm – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4159155008
Wired 43.36 Mp/s – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4159160254
7.73Mb/s – 2/21/2015 2:11pm – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4161056011
5.84Mb/s – 2/21/2015 3:55pm – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4161228904
Wired 58.69Mb/s – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4161226223
18.79Mb/s – 2/22/2014 – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4162882178
Wired 57.48Mb/s – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4162873535
11.31Mb/s – 2/22/2015 5:09pm – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4163518143
Wired 59.45Mb/s – http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4163519552
2 chicken breasts, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup orange juice
2 T soy sauce
2 t garlic powder
~1/2 T corn starch
1/4 t red pepper flakes
Mix the chicken, orange juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder in the crockpot.
Cook on low for 6 hours (high for 3 hours). With 15 minutes remaining remove the chicken and mix in the corn starch to thicken.
Stir the chicken back into the sauce, and allow it to cook for another 15 minutes.
Serve with rice and top with red chili flakes to taste.